We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If your children like to dress up as a pirate or buccaneer, we suggest you make a homemade accessory that you cannot miss with their costume: a sword.
We explain how to make, step by step, a pirate swordIt is a very simple balloon twisting craft to make and with which children can play. Making a balloon sword is an activity that encourages children's motor skills and is also very economical, you only need ... a balloon!
- Twister 260 silver balloon
1. Inflate the twister balloon leaving about six fingers uninflated. Make a bubble of ten fingers approximately.
2. Transform the bubble into a pinch, as shown in the image.
3. Make five bubbles of approximately two fingers.
4. Insert the tip of the twister into the pinch created in step 2.
5. The balloon pirate sword is ready to play.