We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Kids love nachos or homemade tortilla chips because they can be served with different sauces, even cheese. Therefore, in Guiainfantil.com We have prepared this recipe for nachos or tortilla chips with cheese, so that you can share it with the family, as an aperitif or meal. We teach you how to make this recipe, in a simple and fast way.
- Nachos. Bagged or homemade
- 200g Cheddar cheese, chopped
- 1 small onion
- 1 hard red tomato
- 1 glass of liquid cream
- Chunk of red pepper
- Some chili peppers (optional)
Tips: Instead of the chilies you can also use Tabasco pepper, and instead of the Cheddar cheese another cheese that you like the most.
1. The first thing to do is prepare the cheese sauce to accompany the nachos. To do this, we add the liquid cream to a saucepan and add the Cheddar cheese. We heat the saucepan over low heat and always stirring until a thick sauce is formed. The sauce should be homogeneous, without any pieces of cheese. Add salt, if necessary.
2. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
3. Chop the onion, tomatoes, bell pepper and chili into small pieces. Reserve.
4. Spread the nachos or chips covering the entire bottom of a baking dish.
5. Once placed, pour the cheese sauce on top.
6. On top of the cheese, add the onion, tomato, pepper and chili, minced.
7. Bake the dish for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is well melted.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Nachos or tortilla chips with cheese. Mexican recipe, in the category of Mexican Recipes on site.