We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Isn't your mouth watering with these delicious quesadillas? We have followed the traditional Mexican recipe to prepare meat quesadillas for children. An easy and quick recipe that will delight the whole family.
Follow our step by step to prepare this delicious dish that you will have ready in a few minutes. Some meat quesadillas ideal for a dinner or a casual meal but keeping the idea of preparing a healthy meal. You sign up?
- Green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 250 gr. minced meat
- Corn pancakes
1. Put a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and sauté 1/4 chopped onion, 1/4 green pepper, and 1 chopped tomato.
2. Add 250 gr of minced meat, a pinch of salt and mix everything until done.
3. In a bowl, put two corn cakes, spread the meat on top of each pan and put pieces of cheese on top of the meat.
4. Cover each pancake with another pancake and mash. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes to melt the cheese.
5. Serve the pancakes and put cheese on top. And here we have our beef quesadillas!
You can read more articles similar to How to prepare meat quesadillas for children. Quick and easy recipe, in the category of Mexican Recipes on site.