We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The fish ceviche and shrimp or prawns is a light and very healthy recipe for children and the whole family. Fish is rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals, which help the development and proper functioning of both the eyes and the brain, which is why it is a highly recommended food for the little ones. And shrimp, like other shellfish, provide specific nutrients not found in other foods.
With this rich recipe you can encourage your children to consume this seafood, and they can even help you prepare it! InGuiainfantil.com We give you the steps to follow for its preparation. Bon Appetite!
- 1 medium filet of fresh white fish in pieces (we used sea bass)
- 1/4 kg of prawns or shrimp
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of olive oil
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- ¼ cup of red onion finely chopped
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- 1 ear of corn (optional)
1- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, minced garlic, minced jalapeño, oil, and salt. Stir everything very well.
2- The next step is to add the purple onion. Mix everything, again.
3- The next step is to add pieces of the fish and shrimp or prawns and mix everything again. Add the chopped cilantro, cover the container with a plastic string and take it to the refrigerator for an hour, approximately.
4. Meanwhile, clean an ear of corn, cut it into pieces and cook it in salted water for about 15 minutes or until it is tender.
5. And here we have our shrimp and fish ceviche, healthy and easy to make.
Bon Appetite! Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Fish and prawn or shrimp ceviche. Peruvian recipe, in the category of Peruvian Recipes on site.