We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From the moment babies begin to crawl and until they feet are fully formed Around the age of four or five, it is important that they wear a shoe of the appropriate size and that the type of footwear they use adapts to the shape of the feet and the specific stage of growth in relation to the evolution of the gait, since that a toddler does not need the same type of footwear as a toddler or a five-year-old.
To have some healthy feet, the appropriate footwear in childhood is one that fits both the foot and the age and gait development of children.
A baby's foot has no bones at all fully. As the child grows, so does the bone structure of his feet. Properly fitted footwear will help bones develop naturally, children learn to walk and move properly, and will also be comfortable and help feet grow healthy.
The first thing to do is measure and evaluate the shape and the size of the child's feet. To do this, special gauges are first used to calculate the length, width and perimeter of the child's feet, as these issues are crucial to ensure that the footwear fits properly.
Once the child is wearing the shoe, it is necessary to check the six key points that ensure a proper fit. These six points are as follows:
- Have the correct length and there is the extra room for correct growth
- Let it be the most suitable width and that no pressure is exerted on the sides of the foot
- Have the correct perimeter for that width and that is comfortable
- That the top of the shoe cover the ankle bone area and do not rub
- That the shoe fits well subject in the heel area
- When the child walks, they move easily and natural way with the shoes
1. Variety of widths.Some brands have a wide variety of widths as well as half sizes for children's feet to get the best fit available.
2. Extra room for growth.All shoes must have a extra space for growth. So they are still comfortable and have a good fit.
3. Good materials.Healthy feet must perspire and must be protected. It is important that you always look for footwear made with leather or with other good quality materials that are breathable and with designs that provide support and cushioning in the foot, where necessary.
4. Sports.Many children's sneakers are simply miniature versions of adult models and are not made for the shape of children's feet.
You can read more articles similar to Healthy feet, the right footwear in childhood, in the First steps on site category.