We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When the baby begins to eat porridge and purees, it is important to include a wide variety of foods, to offer different flavors and provide all the nutrients that your little one needs in this fast growth stage.
To make sure your meal is as complete as possible, Guiainfantil.com has made this delicious vegetable and chicken puree.
- 2 potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
- 1 chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Salt (optional)
This recipe is designed so that the baby receives all the vitamins and proteins, and all the nutrients that potatoes, carrots or leeks provide.
1. In a large pot, heat plenty of water with a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Wash, peel and chop the vegetables. Carrots take the longest to cook, so you can make the pieces a little smaller. Also chop the chicken breast.
3. Add the vegetables to the saucepan when the water starts to boil. Let it cook for about half an hour, until it is soft.
4. Remove from heat, remove the vegetables and chicken and add them to the blender with a little broth. Blend it all together, if it is too thick add a little more stock.
5. Return to low heat. Add a little parsley, salt to taste and serve.
You also have more recipes for baby purees.
You can read more articles similar to Baby chicken and vegetable puree, in the category of Creams and purees on site.