We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cauliflower is not exactly an easy vegetable to put on the children's plate, however, with this recipe you will surely be right and your children will not leave a piece of cauliflower on the plate.
In Guiainfantil.com we teach you, step by step, how to cook cauliflower in batter and fried, a very healthy recipe for children since this vegetable has a high fiber content and no fat or calorie content. Its high content of calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus makes it an essential product in the diet of children.
- Cauliflower sprigs
- 2 eggs
- Wheat flour
- Oil for frying
Tips: If you are a busy mom or dad, you can buy the cauliflower already cooked and packaged, so you just have to coat it and fry it. Of course, drain it well before frying it so that it does not fall apart.
1. Bring a saucepan to a boil with salt and add the cauliflower. Let it boil for 15 to 20 minutes, to avoid getting too soft. Before taking it out, prick it with a fork to check if it is already tender. It has to be more for hard than for soft.
2. Crumble the cauliflower carefully so that small florets come out and dry them. Little by little, roll them in the flour.
3. Beat the eggs on a plate and add salt. Mix.
4. Transfer the cauliflower fritters from the flour to the egg until well coated.
5. Pour oil into a frying pan and put it over high heat.
6. Add the cauliflower florets, one by one, and let them cook until they are golden brown.
7. Put the battered cauliflower on a kitchen paper to remove the excess oil.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Breaded cauliflower. Healthy recipes for kids, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.