We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A sore throat is one of the symptoms of colds or colds and is usually caused by a virus or bacteria. It generally occurs due to a viral infection such as the cold or the flu. More serious are usually bacterial infections such as strep and are usually treated with antibiotics, something that doesn't work at all for common colds.
There are times that traditional and home remedies are really effective in relieving some discomforts such as coughs or sore throats. They are ideal for parents who do not like to give medicine to children or also as a complement to them.
1. One of the remedies is associated with red pepper (cayenne). You have to dissolve a teaspoon of pepper in a glass of warm water and gargle several times.
2. Heat water in a glass and add a teaspoon of salt, mix well and gargle every half hour.
3. Heat water in the microwave and add a teaspoon of honey and a dash of squeezed lemon. The child can drink it or gargle.
4. Prepare a ginger tea in a glass of hot water, add lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper powder.
5. Keep the child's throat warmTo do this, prepare a chamomile tea, dip a towel in it, wring it out and wrap the child's neck for a while with it.
6. The throat must always be wet: drinking plenty of water or juice helps a lot.
7. Boil water in a saucepan, add30 grams of sage and let it mix for a minute. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and let it steep for 1 minute. The child has to gargle while it is still warm.
In any case, if the sore throat persists and is accompanied by a fever that lasts 3 days, it is advisable to visit the pediatrician to apply a stronger treatment.
You can read more articles similar to Home remedies for children's sore throats, in the category of Children's Diseases on site.